WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Thursday 9 November 2017

Tracey's December Daily Kit ideas


The hardest decision I found putting a kit together for my December Daily was....what papers will I choose? Will I use traditional colours or something else? As I plan on  "stash busting" my DD.......the photo below is where I started, papers everywhere!

Then I fine tuned it to this.......I will be using colour photos, so I have kept the colours very simple. White,  Kraft and Red. The photos and embellishments will add more colour!

Lots of my favourite things!

Lace, pom pom, ribbon , washi tape, tags, stamps, sequins, glitter, colours shine 

Can you see the tiny pepper and salt shakers? I have a collection of these for all my glitter....they look so cute all together on a shelf.

Doillies, more sequins, twine, wood veneer

I have kind of a plan in my head........Keep it simple is the main one! Things could change depending on the photos I take each day. 

Be sure to link up, we would love to see your ideas. 
🎅

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word - this kit is gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour combination! Totally love that pompom ribbon (a fave) So many possibilites in this! Looking forward to see this develop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White, Kraft and Red.....gorgeous colour combo. Can't wait to see your album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty I like the kraft with the red it's a different vibe for Chrismtas

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Lots of beautiful papers & I can't wait to see what you create with all that pretty stuff! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....