WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Saturday 23 December 2017

Lori's Days 9-12


I'm still keeping with the quick and simple pages here to try to get caught up. I was able to get a couple more pages done this time around, but not as many as I would have liked.

Day 9 - for this page I used a journaling card and filler card that I had made in November that fit this day perfectly. It's not often that I come home from a shopping trip in a better mood than I when I left, but this day was an exception!


Day 10 is documenting mine and my husband's views on Christmas music being played on some radio stations all the time after Thanksgiving - he loves it, me, not so much! The one thing that we do agree on is the songs that we like. I have also included both of our Top 5 favorite Christmas songs.


Here are the two pages together in my album:


Day 11 is documenting me and my granddaughter making cookies - we're trying to get in a lot of practice for the big day! I wanted to include all of these cute photos of her mixing up the cookies and I kept the journaling card pretty simple. I think this is one of my favorites!


Day 12 was a rough day around our house and I debated on whether or not to include it, but this is what our life looks like right now, so we're keepin' it real! I have a lot of personal thoughts and feelings in the journaling, so I decided to use this bag that I had received and tuck my journaling in it. Since this was the only photo that I have from that day including the photo on the bag worked out perfectly.


Here is Day 11 and 12 in my album:


How are you coming along with your December Daily? We would love to see what you are creating! Leave a link in the comments so we can check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pages Lori :) I agree with you about the Christmas songs on the radio :) I did finally find a radio station that has a nice mix of now a day songs and Christmas songs so I can then enjoy both :) Cool to keeping it real too :) Yes not every day is festive and I have a day in particular I have some not so happy views to discuss. You are way further along than what I am and will be catching mine up over the Holiday break next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great topics to add to a DD... the lovely and the not so lovely days. I'm with you, its what it is and keeping it real is something we all can deal with at times - its honest. Love the scalloping toppers tied with string... looks affective. And your little granddaughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....