WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Saturday 3 January 2015

Julie's Day 16-20


Here are a few more pages for my December Daily. I am hoping to get the last few done and dusted.

Day 16
My friend Jane and I took a drive to get some Krispy  Kreme donuts and I scrapped on the doughnut bag. The bag was given a swipe with some  red paint to tone down the green dots a little before I added in my journaling and a doughnut stack created with a Purple Onion doughnut stamp.



Day 17
 Left side
Asher's birthday so scrapped over two inserts. 
On the tag I have recorded what she got for her birthday.




Day 17
Right side
I added on a whole strip to the side so that I could pop the insert into my 6x6 album and embellished the insert pockets with a few stickers and punched butterflies.





Day 18
Some misting, a few sticker words and some journaling.




Day 19
This page started out as a 6x6 but as I was working on it I didn't like how the bottom part was looking so cropped it down to a 6x4.




Day 20
I wanted to create a flap for another photo to hide under and so that it could be turned without having to take the page out of it's insert I decided to stick the top page onto the front of the insert.

Top page
I added in some of my trim off cuts to make a stack and a couple of stickers with the arrow pointing to the other page peeking out behind.


Bottom page
I repeated my trim stack but this time with the arrow pointing the other way.


Here are the two pages together with the arrows and trim stacks lined up.


Flap open


While I was popping these last pages into my album I couldn't resist taking a snap of how it was looking.



Hope you all having as much fun with  your December Dailys as I have had creating mine.  We would love for you to share them with us HERE.





4 comments:

  1. Wow just gorgeous pages :) Love the krispy creme fun one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you have done amazing sticking to your colour scheme!!! It's looking fabulous Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, these are fabulous pages. I love your donut stack and the page with the little flap hiding the photo underneath......gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. Fancy driving a whole hour just for donuts - they must be good! Love the fold out pages, very ingenious and that photo of the tow of you on the swing - well you can just see the joy in your daughter's face.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....