WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Thursday 7 January 2016

Jane's Days 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31


 Day 27


 Simple page following my format.


Day 28


A double page of photos as my three grandsons exchanged presents today.


I added some stickers to the number card and digital sentiments to the photos. Up there with my favourite moments of this Christmas.


And since I had the stickers out I popped some on the outside of the page ptotectors too! 

Day 29


Another straightforward simple page - the time for creativity is waning as I enjoy and entertain my grandchildren, but that is exactly why this PL style suits so well.


Day 30


Day 30 also is a simple page - Christmas money was burning a hole in this 6 year old's pocket!


Day 31


I made a charm to hang on the number card to make this last day of December page a little bit unique. I glittered up a wooden star and threaded it along with a large heart paperclip onto black ribbon which I stapled to the number card. I also jazzed up the journalling card with black glittery gems and golden stars.


We would love to see how your December Dailys are shaping up.
'Completed Pages' link .....

Hope to see your 2015 pages!



 And you can link your pre-planning or stash photos up

HERE....

And if you have your Covers done....
upload them  HERE 

And you can even share your  previous December Daily's
HERE

We'd love to see them!


9 comments:

  1. Love the little charm you made on the 31st and the stickers on the outside of the sleeves......great idea too. Wonderful pages, Jane. AND I just love that little sweet shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You add in such fabulous little bits and pieces like the star on the heart clip... and your little hanging charm is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY! I've really enjoyed seeing your PL style album.....if I do one again, I think this is the way I'll go. THANKS for sharing....oh, and that little charm heart... gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy, you nade my day with your lovely comments.

      Delete
  4. Lovely Album Jane :) I really like the look of the PL album too for a Dec Daily. Looks like the fun way to keep up for the one with a busy life. Love the little touches you added to you journal cards and to your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tina. PL is definitely easy to keep up with and it's fun finding ways to incorporate a bit of personal creativity too.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....