WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Bec's Dec 1st Page





Yay!!! Its the 1st of December and we could put our tree up and I could get started having fun playing with my Dec Daily album. 

My very first page is a page of little pockets or shaker pockets. Just little bits of anything that will fit inside the pockets. It was a full 6x8 pocket that I stitched straight down the middle and added 3 different colours sequins to and the word life stitched onto the other side. I then sewed across the middle sealing off the bottom pockets and added some more sequins and a gold star button to one side and a flat wooden holly piece to the other.

This is a page I made for the album as I didn't want to just have the pockets but incorporate my full pages that I normally do in all my past Dec Daily albums.
 This pocket is for the letters to Santa to sit in.

 And this is when our Elf, Tinsel, arrived back from the North Pole bringing a book about Santa Coming To Australia. Tana also took a photo of her pink bear chatting with Tinsel. If you want to read about Elf On The Shelf you can read it here. 



Trimming the tree!!! Oh what fun it was and unfortunately may be my last with my non compliant 13 year old and posing for photos.
And I just realised they are wearing the perfect matching colours!!! Honestly I did not plan that. Thats just what they were wearing!!! Lucky!


 More tree trimming and a little note about how my 13 year old didn't really want to decorate the tree but helped in the end. Just secretly.........I think he did it for Tana and I. Love him to bits. 


 Tana had drawn a picture of Tinsel and how could I not include that. Too cute. 


All excited about Christmas and losing her first tooth. She really gets into the spirit. 


How did your first day go?
Have you finished your page?



Click here for Mr Linky
(we'd love to see them!)

4 comments:

  1. Wow bec love what you have done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arent those sewn up shaker pockets fabulous! Love your tree decorating day Bec, and Montana's little drawing is delightful... so glad big brother joined in - all wonderful memories recorded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute....what a fun day... what a great first page, so fun to see the elf too and your little one's joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super gorgeous, Bec. Love Montana's drawing........soooooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....